Developing a high performing team can be achieved through the understanding and application of a framework. Based on research and leading experts on effective teams, this workshop highlights principles that can be used to develop a high performing team. It will enable the participant to understand team performance differentiators, assess current team performance, and develop a plan to raise it.
Using the MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) profiling tool, the participant will understand the impact of personality preference on the performance and behavior of (a) the whole team and how to best develop high performance, and (b) the team leader and the impact on developing team performance.
A case study is used to practice application of high performing team development.
- Apply high performing team model to create a framework for application to own team
- Analyze existing team performance and build action plan to improve
- Use the MBTI profile to apply best practice in team roles and leadership
- A high-performance team model is used to define the key elements of developing high performance
- Assessment frameworks are used to analyze the participant’s current team performance and provide indicators for improvement
- The MBTI profile is completed as pre-work and is used to help the team leader build effective thinking to team role design and personal leadership, as well as allowing the team (if in-tact team) to analyze team composition and performance
- A case study is used to provide an action-learning environment to demonstrate application of high performing team principles.
- 1 day
Who should attend:
- Any team leader who wants to develop their team to a high level of performance
- In-tact teams
Please contact Focal Leadership with any questions or to learn more about the High Performing Teams Workshop.