Leadership performance can be enhanced by developing expertise in coaching and understanding of emotional intelligence. Leaders who maximize their return on investment in those they lead frequently discover that the outcomes exceed expectations.
This workshop is a very practical investment in developing a leader’s coaching skills as well as analyzing their emotional intelligence profile and its impact on followership. It explores the impact of coaching in different employee scenarios, highlighting that coaching is key to engagement and performance.
The EQi 2.0 profile is used to understand emotional intelligence and how this has an impact on various scenarios of leadership excellence. A case study is used for participants to demonstrate their application of leadership judgment along with other leadership behaviors.
- Develop coaching approach to performance, development, and career conversations to generate employee engagement
- Practice different coaching models and tools and understand their application
- Apply principles of motivation, communication, networking, judgment, and decision making to personal leadership priorities
- Understand and develop emotionally intelligent approach to leadership
- Build personal leadership development action plan
- Using case studies, understand how appropriate coaching interventions can deliver positive outcomes
- Understand various coaching tools and methods that have practical application
- Using feedback from a team member, participants peer coach each other on how to develop an effective coaching relationship
- Demonstrate leadership judgement based on case study and feedback
- Explore how emotional intelligence has risen in importance for leadership
- Pre-work completion of the EQi 2.0 (emotional intelligence) profile with explanation of the profile during the workshop
- Development of personal leadership action plan based on emotional intelligence and coaching feedback
- 2 days
Who should attend:
- Any leader who wants to develop excellence in leading others
Please contact Focal Leadership with any questions or to learn more about the Enhanced Leadership Performance Workshop.